The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) requires that postsecondary institutions participating in federal student aid programs make certain disclosures to students. The following information is disclosed to you as a student at College for Creative Studies (CCS) in compliance with federal law.
- Contact Information
- General Institutional Information
- Student Financial Assistance
- Health & Safety
- Student Outcomes
- Voter Registration
College for Creative Studies
201 East Kirby
Detroit, MI 48202-4034
General Institutional Information
- About CCS
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
This information is available on the College Navigator website under Enrollment
- Price of Attendance
This information is available on the College Navigator website.
- Net Price Calculator (Undergraduate only)
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
Please view the College Catalog
- The refund policy is listed on page 13
- The Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid is listed on page 18
- Textbook Information
This information is listed on the CCS Blackboard site at www.bb.collegeforcreativestudies.edu. Click the Bookstore tab and select Textbook List
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
Transfer of Credit Policy
Equivalency Guides and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
These documents are available for your review by contacting the Executive Office at 313.664.7470.
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers – CCS will provide initial loan counseling to all student borrows.
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers – CCS will provide exit loan counseling to all student borrows.
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Lists
CCS does not have a preferred lender list. A listing of lenders utilized by previous borrows of alternative loans is available for your review.
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
CCS does not have preferred lender arrangements. A listing of lenders utilized by previous borrows of alternative loans is available for your review.
Health & Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
CCS does not require vaccinations; however, students are strongly advised to be up-to-date on all vaccinations.
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Retention Rate
This information is available on the College Navigator website
- Graduation Rates
- This information is available on the College Navigator website
- Transfer-out Rates
Not applicable to CCS
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
Not applicable to CCS
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
Not applicable to CCS
- Post-Graduate Study
Based on CCS Alumni data obtained from Linkedin January 2016, some of the advance degrees pursued by CCS graduates include:
Master of Architecture
Master of Art – Art History/Museum Studies
Master of Art – Social Media
Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration – Marketing
Master of Education
Master of Fine Arts – various art and design disciplines
Master of Professional Studies – Design Management
Master of Science – Art Therapy
Master of Science – Industrial Design
Institutions of higher education must make a good faith effort to distribute voter registration forms to all enrolled students physically in attendance at the institution for primary elections as well as for general elections. The Higher Education Amendments of 1998 states that the law "shall apply to elections as defined in section 301 (1) of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 and includes the election for Governor or other chief executive within such State."
The National Mail Voter Registration Form can be used to register to vote, to update your registration information due to a change of name, make a change of address or to register with a political party.
The National Mail Voter Registration Form and directions can be found on the United States Election Assistance Commission website:
- Click on the Recourses for Voters tab
- Click on Register to Vote
- Chose the appropriate form