Whether you are looking to develop a new career, make a career change or enhance your existing art or design skills, CCS's certificate program in Professional Automotive Modeling can help.
As a student in our certificate program, you will be required to complete a series of courses that are tied to a set curriculum. Certificate courses can be taken at the college credit (3.0) or non-credit level, and you can enroll without becoming a full-time student. You can complete a Certificate in as little as three semesters. Students must apply and be accepted into the certificate program before enrolling in any of the certificate level courses.
Here's some more background information:
- Prior automotive or product design industry experience
- sculpting, ceramics, model-building, model making, or woodworking
- drawing from observation, drafting, product design, mechanical drawing, artistic painting
- digital 3D design – CATIA, CAD
- the ability to think in 3D
- Completed online application
- An academic transcript or a copy of your high school diploma (can be uploaded or an original can be sent from the institution.)
- Portfolio 6-10 samples (recommended for clay modeling track)
- letters of recommendation
Fall: June 30
Winter: October 15
Summer: March 15
Certificate programs are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid. Therefore, completing a FAFSA is not recommended.
If you need financial assistance, you should research:
- Private loans through a bank
- MIWorks! TAA retraining program
- Employer Education/Training Vouchers
There are currently no scholarship opportunities for this program through CCS.
A payment schedule has been set up for the PAM certificate program tracks only and information is distributed with student admission paperwork.
* The college reserves the right to withdraw or change the program format, instructors and schedules; to revise tuition and fee structures; and to amend college policies for the efficient operation of the college. The stated tuition and fee charges are subject to change at any time.