The College for Creative Studies supports ease of transfer for students who have attended a community college and earned an associate degree at that institution. The objective is to aid students toward their goal of earning a bachelors degree from CCS and to provide a smooth transition that minimizes loss of credit and duplication of coursework. Therefore, the College for Creative Studies has entered into the following agreements with other institutions to easily facilitate transfer credit.
College for Creative Studies is a signatory member in the Michigan Transfer Agreement (82 KB, PDF) and agrees to the policies and procedures outlined. The two-year institution must verify that a student has met the terms of the agreement.
- Cincinnati State Articulation Agreement
- Davis College
- Delta College
- Henry Ford College (Interior Design)
- Kirtland Community College (Fine Arts)
- Kirtland Community College (Photography)
- Lansing Community College (Fine Arts)
- Lansing Community College (Graphic Design)
- Lansing Community College (Photography)
- Washtenaw Community College (Graphic Design)
- Washtenaw Community College (Photography)