Ready to apply? Great! We’re ready to help. Just click the “start your application now” button below to start a new application or log in to finish up one that you’ve already started.
Don’t forget your portfolio, transcripts and test scores can be submitted separately to the Graduate Admissions Office, so you can get started on your application today.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Call or email us today at 313.664.7814 or ude.seidutsevitaercrofegelloc@snoissimda_darg.
- Complete our free online application.
NOTE: All of the following may be submitted separately from your application
- Submit your official college transcript(s)
- Upload a portfolio to https://ccs.slideroom.com*.
- Submit a statement of purpose (500 to 1,000 words) using SlideRoom.
- Provide three letters of recommendation using SlideRoom.
International students must submit a minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score for the internet of 71 or a TOEFL with a minimum composite score of 527 on the paper-based or 197 on the computer-based test. www.toefl.org. Code 1035. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) may be considered in place of the TOEFL test. The minimum IELTS score required is 6.0. Successful completetion of ELS 112 also may be used in place of the TOEFL test.