Cassie Clark graduated from CCS in 2010 and is now the Creative Director on Cadillac Motor Shows for Czarnowski.
- Czarnowski, Creative Director, Cadillac, Farmington Hills, MI 2015- present
- Creative Director on Cadillac including Domestic and International Auto Show Operations.
- George P. Johnson, Project Designer, Hybrid Ninja, Auburn Hills, MI 2010- January 2015
- 3D and 2D designer on experiential story telling through conceptualization of International and Domestic exhibits, events, and presentations for clients including FCA; JEEP, FIAT, Alpha Romeo, Maserati, Ram, Dodge and Chrysler. Infiniti, Nissan, Volkswagen, Lincoln, Motorola, Toyota, Covergirl, IBM.
- Responsible for conceptualization, preparation and visualization of ideations, presentations, story boards, specifications and 3D models
- Lead Designer on NAIAS FCA under the creative direction of Andrew Bourdon
- New Business Development working with the "Dream Team" on all new business development, visualizing, presentation, and delivery of all pitches
- Worked on internal client office redesigns including Shoptology, and GPJ World Headquarters
- Story board Illustrator for IBM Info-graphic Animation Videos
- Event Marketer
- USA Today
- Martha Stewart American Made Nominee