CRM System Support
STATUS: Part-Time 25 hours per week
DIVISION: Enrollment and Student Services – Admissions
REPORTS TO: CRM System Administrator and Communications Manger
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The College for Creative Studies is seeking a reliable self-starter with a sincere interest in a steady part-time position to support the student recruitment process. The candidate for this position will have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize and self-initiate work to accomplish weekly goals and evolving initiatives. Working under the CRM System Administrator and Communications Manager, the CRM Support position will help integrate new data with existing data to ensure information is accurate, complete and accessible to the team. As part of the larger admissions team, the CRM Support position shares responsibility in meeting enrollment goals.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage daily data loads between and resolve data inconsistencies between CRM and SIS;
- Run daily duplicate resolution tasks and processes in CRM;
- Review and import data from third party sources;
- Oversee additions and updates to Educator and School contacts in the CRM;
- Triage and resolve issues daily with CRM System Administrator;
- Troubleshoot and resolve user access issues;
- Support the creation and management of forms in Form Builder;
- Print and oversee packaging and scanning of department letters;
- Maintain CRM addresses and updates to student contact information;
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage, prioritize and self-initiate work to accomplish weekly goals and evolving initiatives;
- Detail-oriented with a team-centric attitude and an affinity for data and people;
- Database management experience; willingness and ability to accurately manage, use, and proof large quantities of data while maintaining high standards of data integrity and privacy;
- Experience working with various technologies and software to accomplish work related to data management;
- Moderate to high level of skill in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Follows directions and respects processes;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience working in a database or CRM;
- Experience working in an educational environment;
- Please be advised that this is not a consulting position.
ABOUT CCS: College for Creative Studies is a nonprofit institution; it is one of the leading art and design colleges in the world. CCS is ranked by LinkedIn as a top three design school in the US and the best in the Midwest, based on alumni success. CCS has state-of-the-art facilities to support the complete range of creative production, from traditional art forms such as painting, glassblowing, foundry, and printmaking, to the most contemporary systems, including the latest digital imaging technology and extensive rapid prototyping output tools. The College currently enrolls more than 1,400 undergraduate and graduate students. It awards the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Advertising Design, Communication Design, Crafts, Entertainment Arts, Fashion Accessories Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Interior Design, Photography, Product Design and Transportation Design, and the Master of Fine Arts degrees in Color and Materials Design, Interaction Design, Integrated Design and Transportation Design. An Art Education Teacher Certification program is also available.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately. The search will close when a suitable candidate is hired. Interested candidates should submit the following in PDF format: Resume and a letter of application should be submitted to: email@example.com
The College for Creative Studies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.