Coronavirus & Admissions
College for Creative Studies is closely monitoring the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to its impact, CCS would like to communicate the following changes and accommodations to facilitate the admissions process and protect the health of our prospective students.
- Application deadlines — CCS is still accepting applications on a rolling basis. We still encourage students to apply as soon as possible for maximum consideration.
- Receipt of transcripts — We realize that schools are closed in affected areas. All students are strongly encouraged to pull unofficial transcripts via their grade/course management system if they have access and to send documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your school is managing electronic requests, please continue to make that request as well.
- English language tests for international students —Due to cancellations of TOEFL and IELTS tests, CCS has begun accepting the Duolingo English Test from applicants.
- In-person events — In accordance with recommendations by the State of Michigan to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the CCS Office of Admissions is suspending all on-campus visits, tours, and information sessions through May 1, 2020.
- Connect with CCS Virtually — Though our in-person events are suspended, CCS has a number of great opportunities to connect with you virtually:
Informal Portfolio Review
- Deposit deadline — Students planning to attend starting fall 2020 should submit a deposit by May 1. We will also continue to evaluate if an official deposit deadline date will need to be adjusted.
For general details regarding the admissions process and requirements, please select your degree level of interest below:
The health, safety and well-being of our applicants and their families is extremely important to us. We encourage prospective, current and admitted applicants to contact the Office of Admissions, email@example.com with any questions or concerns about the admissions process.
For the latest information on College for Creative Studies' response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the Coronavirus page.