We are very excited to have you join our community of creative innovators and makers. Choosing to attend CCS will be one of the biggest and best decisions of your life! Below you will find all of the information you will need as you transition into your life at CCS...
First things first:
Secure your spot in our incoming class.
- Incoming Undergraduate and Graduate students must pay a $250 non-refundable Enrollment Deposit to confirm their intent to enroll.
- Once your deposit is paid, your enrollment at CCS is confirmed. Incoming students are preregistered for the Fall semester starting in April.
- The Enrollment Deposit Deadline is May 1 or as soon as you make the choice to attend CCS.
- Use your Student ID# to Pay your Deposit Online - your student ID# can be found on your admission decision letter.
- Choose: Make a one-time payment
- Select: New Student
How to pay your deposit:
Find out what what our students love most about being at CCS.
All students who were recently admitted to the CCS Undergraduate or Graduate programs and who wish to enroll, must pay the $250 Enrollment Deposit to register for classes.