We are very excited to have you join our community of creative innovators and makers. Choosing to attend CCS will be one of the biggest and best decisions of your life! Below you will find all of the information you will need as you transition into your life at CCS...
First things first:
Secure your spot in our incoming class.
- Incoming Undergraduate and Graduate students must pay a $250 non-refundable Enrollment Deposit to confirm their intent to enroll.
- Once your deposit is paid, your enrollment at CCS is confirmed and you will be automatically registered for classes.
- The Enrollment Deposit Deadline is May 1 or as soon as you make the choice to attend CCS.
- Use your Student ID# to Pay your Deposit Online - your student ID# can be found on your admission decision letter.
- Choose: Make a one-time payment
- Select: New Student
How to pay your deposit:
Whether it’s music, art, food or biking, Detroit has it down. CCS is in the heart of mid-town and living here puts you at the heart of creativity. Become a part of it!
There's no better way to get to know CCS than to visit. Whether you come to one of our Information Sessions, Monday Talk and Tours or a one-on-one visit with your admissions counselor, we are ready to show you why CCS is one of the best art and design schools in the world.
Our facilities are second to none. Our students have access to world-class technology, unparalleled studio space, a state-of-the-art foundry, hot glass studio, virtual reality labs and so much more.
Find out what what our students love most about being at CCS.
All students who were recently admitted to the CCS Undergraduate or Graduate programs and who wish to enroll, must pay the $250 Enrollment Deposit to register for classes.