We can’t wait to see you around campus, but before you start your first day of classes, our orientation will help prepare you for all that CCS has to offer.
New Student Orientation Schedule
All incoming freshmen and transfer students are required to attend New Student Orientation.
Download the Orientation Flyer for complete Orientation Schedule and Welcome Week details.
Questions regarding Orientation can be directed to the Office of Student Affairs at 313.664.7879.
What You'll Do At Orientation
- Get your student ID and parking pass (you’ll have trouble accessing parking and classrooms without them)
- Enjoy lunch with fellow students
- Meet your department chair
- Confirm your class schedule with Academic Advising and Registration
- Overview of support/success services on campus
- Have chances to win CCS swag
- Tour campus so you’ll know where to go for classes
- Meet new people and make new friends