Scholarship & Aid
Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility for need-based financial aid is determined by an analysis of family resources calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To receive need-based financial assistance from the College, students must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be accepted for enrollment in a degree program.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours (for Direct Loans).
- Be registered with Selective Service (or be exempt).
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not owe a refund on previous Title IV funds received or be in default on any federal student loan.
For more information, visit studentaid.ed.gov/sa/
CCS also awards scholarships based on merit. Students may qualify for these scholarships based on the strength of their admission composite score (portfolio and GPA) at the time of admittance to the College. No additional application is required for these scholarships.
Students receiving tuition assistance from their employers will have their tuition scholarship reduced accordingly.