College for Creative Studies: Product Design
Process and execution of product design. Using both digital and analog design executions. Understanding The philosophies of how modern product design fits into design studios globally.
Patrick Schiavone worked for Ford Motor Company for 21 years, most recently as Director of North American Truck, SUV and CUV Design, where he led the design of three generations of the Ford F-150. Later, as Vice President of Whirlpool Corporation Global Design, he led seven design studios around the globe and helped update the look and expand the usability of Whirlpool's 14 global brands.
- Involved in numerous publications and media events over the last 25 years
- Lifetime achievement award for design from Michelin Corporation
- Part of the development team that won 2004 Motor-trend Truck of The Year
- Co-author of 45 design patents
- Featured Designer of the 2017 St. Joseph Concours d’ Elegance