College for Creative Studies: Foundation
Traditional Drawing and Painting techniques in a contemporary setting.
The Art of Peter M. Doroh encompasses the historical, the personal, and the spiritual. His themes are interlaced within the complete body of his work and each reveals a different characteristic of the artist himself. Many of his works are narrative, telling the story of that person, object, or place in a variety of mediums and techniques. As a contemporary realist, His method captures the subject in a realistic fashion, forcing the viewer to bring his or her own sensitivity to the work.
Peter has shown extensively throughout the US and has won multiple awards. Peter's paintings are represented in countless private and corporate collections.
• 2019 Art Renewal Center Salon - Figure Finalist
• 2019 Macomb Teachers Exhibition- Anton Art Center--Best In Show
• 2019 NOAPS Spring Online International Competition-Top 150
• 2018 Michigan Annual Art Competition--Anton Art Center
• 2016 Michigan Fine Arts Competition -BBAC
• 2015 Portraits and Pottery-Orion Art Center-Best of Show
• 2015 Reflections of Autumn-Starkweather Arts Center-Best of Show
• 2015 Art Renewal Center Salon -Animal Finalist
• 2014 Renderings-Starkweather Arts Center-Solo Exhibition
• 2014 Art Renewal Center Salon- Drawing Finalist