MI Symptoms Daily Screener Instructions
- Visit misymptomsapp.state.mi.us. You will be asked to sign up or log in with Google or Facebook. Once you’ve signed up, verify your account using the link sent to your email.
- Next, log back in and you will be prompted to complete your account
- In the account info, add your workplace code. You can add or modify later.
- Address: 201 E Kirby, Detroit 48202
- CCS EMPLOYEE CODE: 9756-2032
- CCS STUDENT CODE: 5361-8431
- After you complete your profile, you can start your first Wellness Check.
The Wellness Check asks the following questions:
- Do you have access to a thermometer?
- Have you had close contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last two weeks?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
Answer questions honestly. The questionnaire will assess the number of symptoms and exposure to make a decision. When in doubt, stay home!
NOTE: All Campus Safety posts, as well as Wellness and Housing Offices, have thermometers available if you want to confirm your temperature reading.
NOTE: If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have a positive COVID-19 result, you need to stay home through your quarantine/isolation, even if you are symptom-free. Please follow up with your campus representatives (Student Affairs to Human Resources) for more information.
- ACB Lobby
- WB Lobby
- Campus Safety: Kresge Ford Building
- Campus Safety: Taubman Center
- Taubman Center Lobby
If you do not have a MI Symptoms account you can fill out a paper symptom screening form.
Creating a Shortcut on Your Phone
- Open MI Symptoms on your browser
- Click three dots in the top right of your browser. Depending on the browser, this may be located elsewhere.
- Click “Add shortcut to desktop” and you will create the shortcut as an icon to the desktop
- Open MI Symptoms on Safari
- Tap the icon in the middle of the bottom bar. Depending on the browser, this may be located elsewhere.
- Click the button “Add to Home Screen”
- Name the shortcut “MI Symptoms” and click “Add”