Restaurant Partnership Opportunity
- Your establishment will receive 10 complimentary general admission tickets to the Student Exhibition Opening on May 10, 2019 (10 tickets worth $500 if purchased separately.)
- The College for Creative Studies (CCS) is a non-profit organization, therefore, your contribution (minus the $120 fair market value of the tickets) is tax-deductible.
- Your establishment will be recognized on the 2019 Student Exhibition website and in the event program book which is distributed to over 3,500 guests on opening night and hundreds more during the remaining two public weeks of the exhibition.
CCS will provide:
- (2) 8 foot table covered and skirted with linens
- Signage at your food station
- Disposable plates, forks, spoons and napkins upon request
- 10 pound bag of ice- upon request
You will provide:
- Samples to accommodate at least 2,500 guests (serving size is determined by the restaurant)
- Serving utensils
- Decorations that represent your establishment in the manner you find appropriate (Brochures, menus and coupons in a tasteful display are permitted.)
- Staff members or volunteers to set-up, serve and break-down. **This may be optional depending on the food item donated.
- Please bring your own cart if you are able