We are very excited to have you join our community of creative innovators and makers.
Secure your spot in our incoming class.
- Incoming Undergraduate and Graduate students must pay a $250 non-refundable Enrollment Deposit to confirm their intent to enroll.
- Once your deposit is paid, your enrollment at CCS is confirmed and you will be automatically registered for classes.
- The Enrollment Deposit Deadline is May 1 or as soon as you make the choice to attend CCS.
- Use your Student ID# to Pay your Deposit Online - your student ID# can be found on your admission decision letter.
- Choose: Make a one-time payment
- Select: New Student
New Student Portal
Don’t miss out on meeting your program Chair, new and current students and getting a handle on where to find your classes, student resources (Iabs, equipment check out, Student Success Center, etc.) Orientation is mandatory, so plan for it.
All students who were recently admitted to the CCS Undergraduate or Graduate programs and who wish to enroll, must pay the $250 Enrollment Deposit to register for classes.